Baby it's cold outside but it’s 92 degrees in the Wellness Center pool!
Did you know that it is YOUR CHOICE where you go for therapy services? There are many clinics that offer physical therapy and a few that offer aquatic therapy also.
Top 10 Reasons to CHOOSE aquatic physical therapy at the Wellness Center
- Our pool water temperature is 92 degrees and the air temperature is 94 degrees. Most community pools are kept in the 80s. BRRRR!
- Our therapists have an average of 15 years of experience each!
- The therapist is in the pool with you the entire duration of your one on one 45-60 minute treatment. You are the client! The therapists treat 1 client at a time to ensure safety and 100% attention to your needs.
- Our pool is a therapeutic pool. The primary purpose is for therapy patients and past patients to use in order to maintain their health and wellness. You will not encounter lap swimmers, children playing, or other aquatic users.
- The pool has a chair lift for those who cannot perform stairs.
- There is a shallow and a deep end with endless specialized equipment in order to maximize your benefits in the aquatic environment.
- We are dedicated to safety practices and ensuring low numbers to maintain social distancing.
- Our Aftercare program is open for those graduating from physical therapy! For a nominal fee, clients can schedule appointments to use the pool to continue their exercise programs and maintain their wellness.
- We specialize in those that are fearful of the water. You do not need to know how to swim or wear a swimsuit to participate. We welcome users with shorts and t-shirts and cater to those with special needs.
- We accept most insurances. Remember, you have the right to CHOOSE where you attend therapy!
Click HERE to watch Grand Traverse Pavilions, Physical Therapist, Carrie Baldwin, take you on a brief tour of the Wellness Center Pool.
Be sure to follow the Grand Traverse Pavilions YouTube Channel for future video posts!
Share on Facebook