Our mission is to provide accessible, trusted and compassionate care that enhances quality of life for aging adults. Our Vision is to be the region’s trusted partner and recognized leader for successful aging services. We have been a pillar in the community since 1959 and continue to be one of the largest publicly owned Communities of our kind in the state. Are you looking for a rewarding position where you will make a positive impact on the lives of others? Join a career that loves you back!
• Grand Traverse Pavilions is seeking a motivated, full time AM shift (8:00am-4:30pm) Maintenance Technician to join our team.
• The starting wage for this position is $20.83/hour.
• $1.00/hour for working Saturday and Sunday shifts.
• Must be able to pass a criminal background check and drug screen.
• All employees must demonstrate that they are fully vaccinated for COVID-19.
• Maintenance of building interior, exterior and equipment, but not all-inclusive:
• Repair of walls, floors, cabinets, etc.
• Repair or replacement of baseboard, floor and ceiling tile, door locks, door closure systems and carpentry.
• Heating and cooling system - powerwash chillers, replace filters, read and record gauge information and lubrication.
• Plumbing maintenance to include lavatories, stools, pumps, sewers, kitchen equipment, laundry equipment and drain systems.
• Electrical maintenance to include nurse call bell system, fire alarms, smoke detectors and fire sprinklers.
• Lawn care to include fertilizing, seeding, weeding and cutting.
• Maintenance for moveable equipment to include assembly and operation.
• Transport freight or equipment as directed.
• Data entry as directed.
• Drive Pavilions bus or other vehicles as directed.
• Store and retrieve equipment.
• Custodian/housekeeper duties as directed.
• CDL required or must obtain within 90 days.
• Performs all other duties as assigned.
Reasons to work for us:
• Health Insurance
• Dental Insurance
• Vision Insurance
• Health Savings Plan
• Paid Time Off
• Retirement Plan with 5% employer contribution
• Referral Program
• Longevity Bonus
• On-site Employee only Child Care
• On-site Gym Access
• Covered Parking
• Employee Assistance Program
Grand Traverse Pavilions appreciates your interest in our organization. A clear understanding of your background and work history will aid us in evaluating you for a position which, in our judgment, best meets your qualifications.
Equal Employment Opportunity. Grand Traverse Pavilions is an equal opportunity employer and will not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, sex, religion, pregnancy, national origin, age, disability marital status, veteran status, height, weight, or any other status protected by applicable local, state or federal law.
Reasonable Accommodations for Disabilities Under Michigan Law. Applicants have 182 days from the date they know or should know an accommodation is needed to submit a written request for such an accommodation. If you need an accommodation, submit your written request to Human Resources at Grand Traverse Pavilions.