Our mission is to provide accessible, trusted and compassionate care that enhances quality of life for aging adults. Our Vision is to be the region’s trusted partner and recognized leader for successful aging services. We have been a pillar in the community since 1959 and continue to be one of the largest publicly owned Communities of our kind in the state. Have a career that loves you back!
• Grand Traverse Pavilions is seeking a motivated, full time Social Worker
• The wage for this position starts at $26.00/hour.
• Must be able to pass a criminal background check and drug screen.
• All employees must demonstrate that they are fully vaccinated for COVID-19.
• Provide for the medically-related social, emotional, behavioral, cultural and spiritual needs of the constituents.
• Conduct psychosocial assessments, Minimum Data Set and Resident Assessment Profiles assessments to develop a plan of care to meet the needs of a constituent.
• Conduct Level of Care Determination, PASSAR (3877 and 3878) for placement, annually or more often as needed.
• Develop behavior management program to meet constituents needs as warranted based on assessment. Conduct risk versus benefit analysis according to regulation and more often as facility dictates.
• Coordinate discharge planning with community resources where appropriate and/or in the event of a change in level of care.
• Conduct and participate in resident council and care conferences.
• Assist constituents and families to understand, accept and follow medical recommendations and provide interventions planned to restore optimum social and health adjustment within the constituent’s capacity.
• Coordinate support to facilitate constituent and family adjustment to constituent’s placement in a skilled care setting.
• Perform tasks as assigned.
Reasons to work for us:
• Health Insurance
• Dental Insurance
• Vision Insurance
• Health Saving Plan
• Paid Time Off
• Retirement Plan with 5% employer contribution
• Referral Program
• Longevity Bonus
• Onsite Employee only Child Care
• Onsite Gym Access
• Covered Parking
• Employee Assistance Programs
Grand Traverse Pavilions appreciates your interest in our organization. A clear understanding of your background and work history will aid us in evaluating you for a position which, in our judgment, best meets your qualifications.
Equal Employment Opportunity. Grand Traverse Pavilions is an equal opportunity employer and will not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, sex, religion, pregnancy, national origin, age, disability marital status, veteran status, height, weight, or any other status protected by applicable local, state or federal law.
Reasonable Accommodations for Disabilities Under Michigan Law. Applicants have 182 days from the date they know or should know an accommodation is needed to submit a written request for such an accommodation. If you need an accommodation, submit your written request to Human Resources at Grand Traverse Pavilions.