Comfort and Security:
At The Cottages, we realize that each day brings opportunities for friendship and personal growth. Freedom from daily chores and home repairs wil give you the peace of mind to do all those things you've always thought about doing.
Whatever your interests, you'll find people just like yourself in a warm, friendly atmosphere. The Cottages offer an abundance of programs and services for everyone to enjoy. Join in organized activities and field trips or just relax with a few friends - either way you will never lack for good companionship.
Your security is first and foremost to management and staff at The Cottages. Each individually sprinkled apartment features smoke detectors and a 24-hour emergency response system. Rest assured staff will be available around the clock if you need us.
- Personal laundry service.
- 24-hour staffing.
- Weekly housekeeping.
- Licensed nurse on call 24-hours a day.
- Medication management.
- 24-hour emergency response system.
- Weekly linen and towel service.
- All utilities (except cable and phone service).
- Social, cultural, and recreational activities.
- Smoke-free environment.
- Use of comfortable common areas.
- Resident pets.
- Annual deep cleaning.
- Building and grounds maintenance.
Access to Grand Traverse Pavilions continuum of care.
In addition to the Standard Services, residents of The Cottages have access on campus to a broad range of affordable Ancillary Services. These services are not included in a monthly contract, but are available for a fee per service.
- Three Homestyle Chef Prepared meals & snacks available and provided by Sodexo.
- Daily housekeeping.
- Personal care services for assistance with bathing, dressing, toileting or grooming.
- Daily linen and towel service.
- Salon and spa services.
- Dry land and aquatic health and fitness programs.
- Transportation services.
- Physical, occupational, speech, recreational and aquatic therapy services.
Restorative nursing care.
The Cottages combine the best of all possible worlds - the natural beauty of pastoral surroundings, the excitement of nearby cultural, social, and recreational opportunitieis, and exceptional service.